Friday 16 January 2015

Last date for filming

Initially I had plans to film on Sunday 18th but it is expected to rain all day so filming outside at a fourth location cannot happen. I could try to improvise and film indoors again but use props to change the look quite dramatically. This will take planning and setting up in advance so I can test what looks good on camera. I need to film something for this section of the song in particular because other whole takes either become tedious as they appear in other places throughout the music video or they are not lip-synced/performed/filmed well.

Verse 2 (0:30-0:52)

Sensual feeling (and a grip and peel???)

And I can’t get control of myself.

Poisonous scenes in my wildest dreams,

So I never kiss and tell.

You drive me crazy,

You make me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment