Friday 12 December 2014

Rescheduling



Filming that was supposed to take place on Thursday 11th December will now take place on Sunday 14th to ensure that all members involved can make it. I now plan on going around the Algate East area, particularly on Brick Lane so I can hopefully capture the sense that I am alone and disorientated within a fast-paced crowd. I want to film a minimum of three whole takes:

1) Close-up of myself singing, still
2) Tracking mid-shot of myself singing
3) Tracking mid-shot of myself

with an added shot of:

4) Traffic/cars to contribute to the busy/clustered feel

Costume and props

There will be no props for this scene however I want to maintain the dark look. I will wear black and grey with red lipstick to ensure that I don't blend into the background too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment