Friday 5 December 2014

Filming on Thursday 11th December

The second session of filming will take place on Thursday 11th December in Central London. I plan on filming on Brick Lane or Oxford Street however this depends on time. There will be time between 9am-12pm to film so I must ensure that I am fully organised with the shot list and location. If I film on Brick Lane, particularly during this time then I risk not getting the large crowds I want to achieve the "caged in" effect. On the other hand, Oxford Street is almost always busy, even at this time of day, however it will take too long to commute and complete filming within this short space of time. Nevertheless, artistic shots of the urban landscape will be even better around Brick Lane as it achieves the gritty, urban feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment