Sunday 22 February 2015

Final footage

I have reviewed the last of the footage that I filmed near Southbank but none of the shots are suitable to use.

While I like the look of this shot, the part where I am singing the second verse is not lip synced correctly because it was outside and windy and therefore it was difficult to hear the music. It also wasn't performed very well- next time I film the whole take I should emphasise this part of the song as it is the only section without performance footage.



I should be able to use this shot of me walking towards the end of the pier in the montage part but I should increase the scale to zoom into the figure.


While it is best if I go out on location to shoot, being able to go anywhere with a good landscape locally is difficult. With the aim to finish this music video by the 2nd April, I may have to film part indoors again. In order to do this I need to be creative with the space I work with so it is not too repetitive.



No comments:

Post a Comment